Saturday, January 26, 2013

Let's Scrap - 31 Layouts in 31 days

This is a sketchy Thursday sketch

This is a sketchy Thursday sketch

I found this sketch on ScrapFriends.com.au


Sketch by Cheri O'Neill (Let's Scrap 6-27-12)

Fun at Graduation Time (Let's Scrap 6-27-12)

This double just came together - love this photo of my Daughter tramping through the river



This is a take on a Sketchy Thursday sketch

This sketch is from Liz Qualman

Another Sketchy Thursday sketch


Sketch provided by gotsketch.blogspot.com

Mike's Graduation


This sketch is from Page Maps

Flying High

New I would find a use for this paper one day

Another paper I have had for ever

 -I have join Let's Scrap and I am doing the 31 layouts in 31 days for January 2013-  http://letsscrap.ning.com/   - it has been lots of fun and this is 21 of my layouts - only 10 to go for goal in 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment