Thursday, April 25, 2013

AUTUMN ESCAPE 2013

As I wrote earlier - I have been to the wonderful Autumn Escape and enjoyed doing some fantastic classes with some very talented teachers

Whenever I see a class with the amazing Nic Howard - I am signed up asap!!!

Here are the results of Nic's classes




When doing a class with Nic - you look at the sample and say "WOW - I can't do that" - but everytime Nic shows us just how easy it is.

I am so pleased with these layouts and will be duplicating them for sure.  Bring on a bit of layering, grunge and mist.

We also has the very talented Jenni Bowlin come over from USA - and this is the double layout completed in her class


It was an amazing weekend again and I am already to repeat it again in September at Prima-artventure-2013






No comments:

Post a Comment