Sunday, June 23, 2013

FUN ON THE LUGE!

The June colour challenge over at Scrap much has gone around and around my desk this month
 
until I came across this photo of my daughter Monique - having fun on the Luge in Rotorua

When I saw the colours - I loved them and they are colours I love to scrap with - but every photo I was scrapping at the time just didn't work.  But the colour of Monique's shorts worked well to pull the colours together.  I had lots of fun playing with paint for the back ground and a bit of washi tape finished the deal.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great take on the colour challenge! I love our background too! Thanks for linking up with us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love your paper choices and your circle stamping on the background. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us at ScrapMuch?

    ReplyDelete