Wednesday, August 21, 2013

M.I.A.

Gosh time flys and suddenly it is another week gone.... hence no postings from me for a while.

Last weekend I had a girls weekend away in Gisborne on a mini team retreat with 9 of my fellow stampin up' demonstrators...crafting, chatting, eating and drinking..  We are all part of the Delinkquents team with Delys Cram as our leader.

We all met once a month (normally here in Tauranga or Whakatane) and we do a "shoe box swap".... all attendees do a card kit and we proceed to work around the table swapping shoe boxes and we then get to take home a lovely variety of cards.

We all have a great time.... and it is a great way to share ideas for our card clubs.   If anyone reading this blog would like to join us.... flick me an email and we would love you to join us.

Here are a couple of photos of our weekend.....


Captain Cooks boat - The Endevour
Captain Cook


                         
Gisborne's Town Clock
 
Some of the team with our "chef"
my Dinner Date

Ready to craft - just waiting for others to arrive
All engrossed in our projects
We are planning another weekend away in February.... already looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment