Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WHAT ANOTHER AMAZING WEEKEND

At Prima Art Venture held at Wairakei Resort and organized by the wonderful Nic Howard and Lucy van der loos......

We did some amazing classes which totally put me outside my "square"...

Firstly I did a great classes with Nic Howard.... when ever I can, I attend Nic's classes and I am never ever disappointed


 Next up was a class with Janine Koczwara - layer upon layer.... and really pleased with the results


The the standout class of the weekend was with Louise Nelson ..... WOW wow & WOW again.....



This was just an amazing class to be a part of..... creating these back grounds were so much fun and one I am going to continue to play with now at home.

If anyone ever gets to take part in a class of any of these very talented ladies.... DO IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment