Sunday, October 13, 2013

49 TODAY

I love multi photo sketches and so when I saw this on over at My scraps&more sketches

 

I was very keen to partake in this challenge
 
 These photos were taken when we were down in Nelson ..... and taken on the day of my 49th Birthday.  I saw this title in the silhouette library and knew it was just the perfect title for this page.... when I show Monique (my daughter) her response was "yeah right!"    I think it is just perfect... and that's what counts.

I have used the lovely Stampin Up Winter Frost Specialty DSP... which is currently available in our Holiday
Catalogue.

4 comments:

  1. Love your colors, mix of misting and washi tape. Gorgeous page!
    Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page is beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE everything here, the washi, misting and enamel dots!!! gorgeous!!! sooo glad you played along with My Scrap & More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! so glad you were able to play along with us at My Scraps and More!

    ReplyDelete