Sunday, November 24, 2013

TONGARIRO CROSSING

Yea!!!  finally I have been able to get back into some scrapbooking....Jeff (my hubby) and eldest daughter Kylie and friend Sean took on the Tongariro Alpine Crossing on Saturday and won!

Up very bright and early I had them at the start point, off and walking by 7am.... 9 hours later I collected some very tired and sore bodies at the other end....

Was it worth it..... OH YES!!!! was the answer..... so the next few layouts will all be about their adventure.

I took some photos at the start and then went and had them printed off that morning and relaxed at the house we rented and scrapped them....

The first of my layouts I used this great sketch from Inspired blue prints #109

 


I turned the sketch around and used a combination of three photos... As you can see it was a stunning day....
getting ready and by the start point.

No comments:

Post a Comment