Sunday, February 23, 2014

RAINBOW BOYS!

This next layout is another adventure from the mystery bus tour....

I love this sketch from Scrapmuch ... 21.2.14 

 



Down on the Auckland Wharf heading to the Cloud we found this "rainbow container"... so it was line up time... and after a number of poses.... these photos were the results.

These photos have been going to the bottom of the pile a few times as I wasn't sure how I wanted to display them.... this sketch worked really well with them. (Well I think so anyway :) )

I love the candy dots from stampin' up and they were the all the right colours for my rainbow corners, and the chalk board pen works so well on the black cardstock.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow Karen this looks amazing, love the addition of extra photos into the squares, great job! Thanks for playing along at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete