Sunday, January 22, 2017

FUN IN THE SUN!


Wow..... it has been so long since I have been able to just sit down and enjoy some scrap booking.....this year I am determined to keep up to date.... so today it was off to print of January to date....


Layout one is done.....

When looking around for inspiration I came across this "summer inspired mood board"..... show us your stuff....



The colours & theme of the mood board.... worked perfectly with my photos... as part of the challenge you have to also "include your handmade item (made by yourself or somebody else)!"........ for this layout I created the textured background, put together the embellishments from a variety of embellishments & decorated the chipboard title......Love this photo of my daughter and her friends having fun.

1 comment:

  1. Cool background, it works so well. Great selection of embellishments. Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete