Sunday, January 4, 2015

FAMILY FUN

While down in Wellington/Wairarapa in December I got together with my sisters for a lovely BBQ on a very warm and balmy Wellington evening....

I love these photos of my sisters (Lynette & Rhonda) and Rhonda's husband Greg... the expressions are just great.

The sketch over at Stuck sketches worked really well for them.....
 

I have used some lovely papers from Basic Grey .... Highline range... the words on the paper worked perfectly with these photo.... they summed up every one...

I also did a couple  of divided pages to complete my quick visit south...

3 comments:

  1. Such a great take on the sketch, lovely layers and colours! So glad you joined us at Stuck??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mixture of patterns, perfect with your photos. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are perfect for the photos, it looks amazing. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete