Friday, January 2, 2015

WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Gosh time flies when you are having fun...... where have I been.... as the saying goes...

"I have been everywhere man".....

August came and went with a quick trip to Wellington for Sandra's 50th and over the hill to Greytown to see Dad before we ventured off on our 5 week tour of the USA....

Approximately 3000 photos later we arrived home.... still to sort out those photo... that will be a rainy couple of days task I am sure....  then which ones to print... which ones to scrap 12x12 and then all those memories to be put into divided pages.

October - December.... not sure where those months have gone.... but the New Year is here and I am getting back into my favourite pass time SCRAPBOOKING...

So watch this space....

No comments:

Post a Comment