Sunday, January 5, 2014

SCRAP AREA MAKE OVER.....

Over the last few days I have done a major tidy/sort/clean/throw out etc.... of my scrap area.  I treated myself to some new purpose built furniture from Fun furniture from Paperzone in Hamilton.   From the first time I saw this furniture I loved it.... and finally I have purchased some and it was the best thing ever... being purpose built things fit nicely.   The great thing about this furniture is it comes in cubes so you can build it up over time.

As you can see  (top 3 photos) this area was very messy…. With bits and bobs stuffed in all places that I could… now it is all organised and tidy… and I have some much more work space (for now)…. Love that all my stamp sets are all in one place and so easy to see…. They are all in alphabetical order.
Now I just have to keep it tidy :) 

When was the last time you cleaned up your work space?   I am so happy with my new space.

No comments:

Post a Comment