Monday, March 24, 2014

ME & DAD

I really like the sketch over at Stuck sketches

 

It is a very versatile sketch that I quickly whipped up 2 layouts

The first layout I used the sketch as it is:

and for the second edition of this sketch I turned it around and this is what I produced

All of these photos were taken when Kylie, Cameron and I took Dad out for a drive to the very lovely Lake Ferry for their famous Fish 'n Chip lunch.

We had a great day.

For these layouts I used the very versatile This & That Epic Day DSP from Stampin up.

9 comments:

  1. Wow such great pages, I love that they are both so different, and spinning the sketch for the second page is a great idea! So glad you joined us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I love how you used the sketch in two different ways by turning it. Both are lovely. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pages!!! and i love your photos... I can feel the good mood and positive energy from them :) i'm sure you had a great time :) thank you so much for joining us at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pages! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super page! I love your vertical banner too. Thanks for playing along at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you did two layouts with the sketch. Both are so individual as well. Love the banner on the first layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts and you did and great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome that you've used the same sketch for two different pages, and the outcome is really so different. very creative. You did a wonderful job with the sketch, both your pages.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors and take on the sketch. Love the banners!! Visiting from the Stuck link up!!

    ReplyDelete