Sunday, May 24, 2015

FEEDING THE GULLS

Gosh time has disappeared again this month.... since I have stopped working and have started up my own business I have been busier than ever and have had very little time for scrapping... but I have managed to get this one done and have now finally taken a photo of it to get it up on my blog...

This is for the "twist back" sketch over at Sketch n scrap....

 

The theme was to use out side photos..... I took these photos back in July 2014 of our daughter feeding the seagulls on the water front in Akaroa....

8 comments:

  1. How pretty, love the soft color palette! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love your colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout! I love the paper choices and the stitched lines. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really adore the colour palette you went with and the stitching adds a subtle touch of texture! Thanks for sharing your stunning page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just beautiful! Love the soft colors and stitching for journaling! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout too! great job! thanks again for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete